Following are the HECM eligibility requirements:
- 62 Years Old and Over
- Minimal income or credit qualifying restrictions (only that residual income requirement is met)
- Own and live in your own home
- The home must be a borrower’s primary residence
- The property must be a single family or a two-to-four dwelling unit
- Town homes, detached homes, manufactured homes, planned unit developments (PUD’s) and some condominium units, are eligible
- The home must meet HUD minimum property standards as determined by an FHA appraisal. In some cases, home repairs can be made after the closing of the loan
Want More Information?
For additional information or to request a no cost, no commitment orientation on the benefits of a Reverse Mortgage, simple complete the form below and click the Send My Request button. We will contact you shortly!