What Does Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC Do with Your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number
- Credit score
- Credit history
- Employment information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customer’s personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customer’s personal information; the reasons Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons We Can Share Your Personal Information
- For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
- For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you.
We Don’t Share Your Personal Information for:
- Joint marketing with other financial companies.
- Our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences.
- Our affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- Non-affiliates to market to you.
Who is Providing this Notice?
Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC
How Does Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC Protect My Personal Information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law.These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How Does Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC Collect My Personal Information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Apply for a loan
- Provide employment information
- Give us your income information
- Provide account information
- Provide your mortgage information
- We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why Can’t I Limit All Sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates – Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC has no affiliates.
Non-affiliates – Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
Joint Marketing – A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC does not jointly market.
Other Important Information
You may have other privacy protections under applicable state laws. To the extent the state laws apply, we will comply with them when we share information about you, and in some cases may be limited by you.